Mango Caprese Salad with Chardonnay
Prep time: 15 minutes.
- 3 large, ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and sliced*
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Snipped fresh basil
- Crusty toasted baguette slices
Place mango slices on platter, alternating with mozzarella slices. Drizzle with lemon juice and oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with basil and serve with baguette slices.
Watch the video on how to cut a mango on www.mango.org. Courtesy of the National Mango Board.
Makes 8 to 10 appetizers.
Pairing Suggestion: Pairs with California Chardonnay Wine