Food & Wine Recipes
- Wine Pairing & Suggestions
Appetizers & Salads
- Apricot Spread with Chevre
- Asparagus & Artichoke Pizzettes
- Baby Wellingtons
- Belgian Endive with Dried Cherry Quinoa Salad
- California Onion Soup
- Cheese Plate
- Crostini with Figs Spread and Bubbled Brie
- Herb-Scented Blueberry S’mores
- Mango Caprese Salad
- Mango Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Roasted Red Pepper and Pesto Spread
- Spicy Marinated Green Beans
- Sunset Sliders
- Sweet Ginger Cherry Sauce
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Wilted Greens with Pinot Pears
- Grilled Chipotle Caesar Salad Wedges
- Dinners & Desserts
- Napa Valley Recipes
- Seasonal Recipes
- Wine-Inspired Recipes
- View All Recipes
Cheese Plate Recipe
- Baked Brie with nuts is delicious with Chardonnay. The combination of creamy melted cheese will be enhanced with the crisp fruit flavors of the wine.
- Ivory-yellow Swiss cheeses, such as Gruyère, with nutty, full-bodied flavor will be complemented with a smooth Pinot Noir.
- Fresh mozzarella (bocconcini or buffalo mozzarella) is lovely with Merlot. The wine makes the cheese seem richer.
- Sauvignon Blanc pairs well with chèvre (goat cheese). The high acid in the wine matches perfectly with the pungent acidity of the cheese.
- A good aged cheddar is the perfect match for Cabernet Sauvignon. Blue cheese also pairs well with this "king" of wine.
Create three to four festive plates with a variety of cheeses, spiced nuts, fruit, bread and crackers, and place throughout your entertaining area.